Participants would be limited from participation in the race if participants were to be subject to the following violations for smooth and fair operation of the race, and please keep this in mind, as it may not be possible to participate and be acknowledged for award/record if the violations were to be identified on the day of the event or afterwards.
- Participants who used the name of others (proxy participation, transfer not allowed)
- Those who entered false information or did not submit the application form, health status and health history form, and the consent agreement to use portrait rights
Those who entered false information on the application form, health status and health history form
- The hosting organization does not take responsibility for issues that are generated during the race due to false information written on the application form, health status and health history form.
- Those who cannot participate in the race normally due to alcoholic influence, weak physical and mental condition or other reasons
Those deemed unable to participate in the race by the specialist at the medical center
- Medical criteria for participation: Blood pressure(Systolic: 120mmHg, Diastolic: 80mmHg) / Pulse(60~100 times per minute) / Blood oxygen(95%~100%)
- Cannot participate in the race if the body temperature were to be 37.5 degrees or higher on the day of the race