Terms and Conditions of Use
1. General Rules
- Article 1 : Purpose
- The purpose of this agreement is to define the rights, responsibilities and obligations of members who use all the services provided at the mobile service and online website operated by Lotte Corporation Inc (the company).
- Article 2 : Terminology
- Followings are the definition of terminology used in this agreement.
- ① Members mean any person who provides personal information to the company to join membership and use the service provided by the company.
- ② Internet Website means the website produced and operated by the company to provide users with various information and service.
- ③ Mobile Service means the mobile website and application produced and operated by the company to provide users with various information and service.
- ④ ID means a combination of letters and numbers chosen by a user and approved by the company which provides a user a personal identity and service.
- ⑤ Passwords mean a combination of letters and numbers set by a user to secure personal information and confirm own identity.
- Article 3 : Validity and Change of Agreement
- Followings are the definition of terminology used in this agreement.
- ① This agreement is valid for all the members who want to use the service.
- ② This agreement will be publicly presented to members, for example, by being posted on the website or etc., and become effective when they agree and join membership.
- ③ The company may change the agreement when it acknowledges necessity. When it changes the agreement, effective date and reasons for the change must be posted on the first page of the website 7 days before the effective date. However, if the changes in agreement can be a disadvantage for members, effective date and reasons for the change must be posted 30 days before the effective date.
- ④ If members don’t clearly express intention of refusal until the effective date of the changed agreement noticed on the website while the company has publicly announced or informed members of the fact that members will be considered to have agreed with the changed agreement without clear expression of refusal, members will be automatically considered to have agreed to the changed agreement.
- Article 4 : Provisions and Regulations
- Any details that are not stated in this agreement will be dealt by related ordinance or commercial practice.
2. Join and Withdraw Membership
- Article 5 : Join Membership
- ① Users can join membership free of charge by entering member information in the form provided by the company and expressing wills to agree the user agreement.
② The company will accept users who register for membership based on the article 1, unless the users are conform to one of the following items.
- - When membership applicants have previous experience of losing membership qualification based on this agreement. However, the company can approve the applicants to rejoin after 3 years since the lost.
- - When there are false information or some information are omitted or falsely entered.
- - When it is judged to be prevented from registering as other members in terms of administrative and technical matters.
- ③ Children under 14 are allowed to join membership only when there is a prior consent of a legal representative (a parent).
- ④ Membership join will be completed when the company’s approval will be delivered to the applicants.
- ⑤ Members should edit or notify of the changes in personal information given to the company in the way determined by the company.
- Article 6 : Withdrawal and Disqualification of membership
- ① Members can request the company for membership withdrawal anytime and the company will immediately take measures necessary to make members withdraw from membership.
② The company can deactivate membership or restrict certain kinds of services for members, when members conform to one of the following items below.
- - When members entered false information in application form.
- - When members expropriate other people’s ID, passwords, or personal information.
- - When members have damaged other people’s honor or given unrighteous treatment to others.
- - When members threaten e-commerce order by disturbing other people to use the website.
- - When members post pornography or set up a link of pornography site on the website.
- - When members, by using the website, act against this agreement, legislation, or public order and standards of decency.
- - When members disturb service operations on purpose.
- ③ When the acts stated on the article 2 are repeated twice or not corrected within 30 days after the company restrict or deactivate membership, the company has the right to disqualify membership.
- ④ When the company disqualifies a membership, the membership will be erased. The Member will be informed of the process and the company will give the member a chance to explain for the reason at least within 30 days before the erase.
- Article 7 : Notifying members
- ① The company can notify members of information through the email address the company and members agreed in the membership agreement.
- ② In case of the notification to massive, unspecified members, the company can post the notification on the website more than 1 week instead of mailing. However, if the notification can influence individual’s transaction, it must be personally notified.
3. Service Use
- Article 8 : Provide and Change Service
The company provides the members with the following services.
- ① Introduction of Lotte World Mall and Lotte World Tower and the relevant facility information
- ② Various beneficial information and service like events
- ③ Other beneficial optional services
- Article 9 : Service Hours
- ① Service is available all the year round. However, it can be temporarily suspended due to the company’s operational or technical reasons. When the company needs a certain period of time to suspend the service in operational purpose, it will be notified before or after the suspension.
- ② The company can separately suspend the service and it will also be notified to the members.
- Article 10 : Restriction and Suspension of Service
- ① The company can temporarily restrict or suspend the service when information and communication facilities like computer are inspected, maintained, replaced, broken, or blocked
- ② In case of No.1, the company notifies on the first page of website 7 days before it happens.
- ③ When customers or the third parties suffer damage due to the temporary suspension of service of No.1, the company is responsible for the damage. However, if the company can proves that there was no intention or negligence, it is not necessary for it to take responsible.
4. Protection of Personal Information
- Article 11 : Protection of Personal Information
- The company abides by the relevant jurisdiction of the Personal Information Protection Regulation, Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and information Protection, etc. For protection and use of personal information, relevant jurisdiction and the company’s regulation on personal information are applied.
5. Agreement Parties’ Obligations
- Article 12 : Company’s Obligations
- ① The company does its best to provide consistent and stable service as defined in this agreement.
- ② The company should be prepared with security system to protect member’s personal information including credit information so that the members can safely use its service.
- ③ The company should not send profit making advertisements and emails to the members who have expressed their intention not to receive the information.
- Article 13 : Member’s Obligations
- ① Members are responsible for taking care of their own ID and passwords.
- ② Members should not let the third person to use their own ID and passwords.
- ③ When members recognize that their ID and passwords are lost or used by the third person, they should immediately notify the company and follow the company’s guidelines.
- ④ Members should not do the acts defined in Article 6 No.2.
- Article 14 : Conflict Settlement and Others
When there is a conflict about personal location information collection between the company and members, two parties sincerely discusses to resolve the conflict.
Supplementary Provision (2014.08.01)
(Enforcement Date) This agreement is valid from August 1, 2014.